Saturday, January 19, 2008

Third day since I stopped.....

......smoking.

I have always wanted to try all the things. I have tried Smoking too. Now, I am trying to quit Smoking. ;-) Its been just a little over an year since I started smoking. What started with a puff a day from a friend's has grown to almost 2 ten's pack a day. I have been thinking of quitting for almost a month now. Finally, I could start doing it....
The first day had been the toughest of the three. Just before quitting, I did a search on Google to find the after-effects of quitting. One site gives almost 10 Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms ( NWS). Check my earlier entry in this blog. well, I should say that I am going thru' some of them right now.

Yeah! I have definitely become a bit irascible. Made my reportee cry :-)). I was edgy especially after my breakfast and lunch. coz that's when I need a smoke badly. No coughing, headaches, constipation, depression and tingling sensations yet. I definitely feel very tired and feel like sleeping at times. But I had to tire myself out to sleep in the night.

BTW, I did manage to vanquish my urge to smoke during our boozing session last night.

Hoping to continue my stand on no smoking......
Signing off ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.