Thursday, January 17, 2008

Purpose

Agent Smith - "It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. Purpose that pulls us, that guides us, that drive us. It is purpose that defines, purpose that binds us."

But what is the purpose? I have been hunting for it all my life. why r we born? what is that one needs to achieve? I have running around aimless searching one single thing... PURPOSE...

All I see is people scurrying around trying to make their wishes true. I dont even have a wish or may be I have too many of them that I dunno where to start.Do I have a problem? or Do people have a problem? When I was a kid, people haunted me by this question - "Son, What is your GOAL in life?".... All they heard from me was my silence. I run around asking people what is their goal in life. I almost always got an answer from everyone I asked. I have heard people saying...

"I want to earn lots of money and fame."
"I want to be a pilot."
"I want to serve people."

and many others.

I mean what do they do once they finish it. The purpose is lost. Isnt it? May be that's y I tend to keep lot of tasks pending. May be that's y I keep lot of emotions pent up. The sense of accomplishment is a great feeling. But the loss of purpose puts me down.
I have to admit that I have done nothing almost nothing in life waiting for that special something which I want to call PURPOSE. While I hunt for it, I want to do lot of other things which have occupied my brain sometime or the other and for sometime.

Adios amigos...

No comments: