Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Rainbow


Half of the sky was cloudless and the other half with clouds. And the sun was shining hard on the cloudless side of the sky. The sun will set in an hour or so. And it started raining. A brief heavy shower. There were people running for cover. A cursory look will make you feel they were running for cover from the harsh light of the sun. But it was raining. Everything was perfect. Perfect for a Rainbow. I happened to be in the cafeteria of our office which gives me a good view of the place where there is a possibility of a Rainbow. And I eagerly waited. And it appeared like a god's blessing. I captured it on my bulli camera on my mobile. Check the image out.....
BTW...Do you know that no two people can see the same Rainbow? It is a very personal experience. what you see and what your friend sees are two different rainbows...


1 comment:

workhard said...

HI.. that is a really good picture..

That is new information for me that no two ppl can see the same rainbow..

Web hosting india