Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Poem - a ridiculous one though

I happen to see my poem today that I wrote some years back. I dunno what made me try my hand at poetry at that time. When I read it again, I found it absolutely funny, ridiculous and outright childish. I had a laugh. You can have too.

I sat to write a letter to you.
Thought it was long due.

Couldnt write, earlier, to you.
Coz i suffered from flu.

Last week I went to a zoo.
I happen to see a kangaroo.

It was jumping fro and to.
thought I'd throw a biscuit or two.

down went the biscuit I threw.
which, sadly, it couldnt stoop to.

disappointed, from there, I withdrew.
only to run into a hebrew.
asking me if I was from jammu.
told him go to hell or to peru.

I could get rid of him..phew.
turned my hat askew.
And ran towards the point called sea-view.
wondered why the sea was sky-blue.

Thought it was time to say adieu.
picked up, on my way, a mountain-dew.

Ah..ah...ahcchooooo..
here I go again, down with flu.

I got some friends though few,
in such a time,I always turn to.

I gave a call to kaivu.
She came & cooked me a hot hot chicken stew.

Then came along my cousin chandu.
suggested me to go to Timbaktu.
to learn tae kwon do and kung fu.
I thought "Hmmm..I think I have to."

So, here it is...my small poem which came out of blue.
probably my first and left to you for review. :-))

:-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey i guess u need to pay me royalty for using my name in this poem ;-)))) wt say????